In this role, you have the opportunity to
deploy key HR policies and processes for Shenzhen Innovation Center, thereby executing the People and Organization Strategy in Businesses there. He/She will proactively guide the delivery of HR services, and based on a solid understanding of both HR processes and organization’s needs offer operational support in implementing the people strategy set by the HR Leadership. He/She will interface with all other parts of HR and acts as a connection in the overall model.
You are responsible for
• Implement and execute our people strategy with HRBP, management and other stakeholders (CoE, PPS).
• Act as a sparring partner for HRBPs and managers on local implications and solutions for managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures.
• Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and supports local organizational capabilities development with HR
• Manage / support local industrial / labor relations activities, if applicable.
• Drive standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes.
• Support and facilitate the development of managers in people management and manager self-service.
• Participate in HR-projects on a cluster / market level.
You are a part of
A role within the Human Resource organization. Responsible for deployment of key HR policies and processes and implementation of the People and Organization Strategy in Businesses and Markets, delivers HR services based on a solid understanding of HR processes and organization’s needs, and offers operational support in implementing the people strategy.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• More than 10 years of relevant working experience in dealing with operational HR matters within a complex and dynamic business context characterized by different
cultures, management styles, systems and procedures
• Experience in operational implementation of the HR strategy through day-today
execution of HR activities
• Experience in delivery of core HR services through end-to-end framework
• Practice in making business decisions that align with organizational goals
• Experience in different business/functional areas
• Experience in managing stakeholders
• Experience in planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025. Your strong leadership will enable broader deployment of solutions that address healthcare’s most pressing issues. You will leverage your strengths in driving a business with significant strategic opportunity; the ability to partner, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization. We will support your personal and professional development with the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.