In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join leading business group in Philips Domestic Appliance who aim to turn houses into homes and enable healthier and happier lives at home through innovation while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast pace and innovative company.
You are responsible for
· Responsible for the design, check and optimization, realization and integration, life-cycle management, and verification of (elements and parts of) products, systems and/or solutions.
· Develops the work with focus on user and business requirements, compliance, quality, and cost. Develops high level and detailed designs in accordance with the product requirements and Philips reference architecture requirements.
· Combines existing and/or purchased elements and parts into (elements of) products, systems and/or solutions.
· Finalizes the design and product integration, writes verification plans for the developed elements and parts. Tests, analyses, and verifies the quality of the design.
· Maintains an outside-in approach for the designs created.
· Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project manager. Draws up personal schedules and reports on progress in a structured and methodical way.
· Ensures that documentation takes place according to the provided templates from the I2M (Ideas-to-market) processes.
· Communicate and coordinate with ODM/OTS/CM supplier on project documentation and deliverables
You are a part of
A highly innovative design team who continue to improve the product features and performance to meet consumer needs. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverable, way of working and yourself.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor of Science or related technical degree, or equivalent professional engineering experience. Min 5 years working experience in electrical appliance development.
· Able to translate design requirement to schematics design, PCBA layout, component specification and selection
· Able to conduct test & verify design against requirements. Included EMC test.
· Able to apply DFSS method in design, and able to perform FMEA, de-rating and tolerance analysis for electrical design.
· Knowledge on embedded firmware programming would be added advantage.
· Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skill.
· Experience in using DFSS methodology in design.
· Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Ability to work independently or in a team, positive attitude and willing to learn.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.