In this role, you can
Ensure full compliance, and solid product & process quality on design assurance of digital platform, Software as Medical Device, Health Informatics and software component.
You are responsible for
• Responsible for Software quality engineering activities of development projects to ensure it’s in compliant with applicable regulatory, standards and corporate requirements.
• Responsible for software tool validation to ensure the tools applied to product development, test and operation processes are fully validated to fulfill intended uses
• Responsible for Non-Product Software System Validation in quality system to ensure the compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
• Supports organization’s Q&R processes, including quality training, internal & external audit and CAPA, Quality Management Review
• Give guidance and actively contributes to other aspects related to quality, applicable regulatory requirements and corporate policies and procedures
You are a part of
Quality and regulatory organization of Chief Technology Office, who is providing quality system, quality engineering, and regulatory compliance governance to all R&D activities in China Innovation Hub.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.