In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead Culture & learning organizational development in Philips Domestic Appliances.
You are responsible for
· With passion to define and drive Company Culture and People Engagement activities through close collaboration with management team to create the culture atmosphere and embedding into daily operation in the organization.
· Drive and manage various talent development programs including mentoring program, graduate trainee program, future leaders development and succession planning program
· Define, implement the learning and development strategies to increase the organization capability in achieving improvements in performance and operational needs
· Partner with business leaders, including HRBP in conducting the learning needs analysis and devise appropriate learning and development programs
· Facilitate the work of Knowledge Management, accumulate and induct to optimize the working mechanism, process, tools, etc.
· Formulate the periodical reports and training schedule for senior management review
You are a part of
HR team in Philips Domestic Appliances which is warm and dynamic with growth mindset.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Degree holder with over 8 years’ of proven experience gained from fast moving and sizable multinational corporation
· Strong passion to make a difference to drive the culture delivery, and with high level of engaging learning needs of our professional workforce
· Ability to use information technology to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery and experience in managing projects is essential
· Ability to work independently and creatively identify the future talent goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese with a professional presence would be an advantage
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Philips Domestic Appliances?
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with approximately 7,500 employees and EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In its 130-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment - those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.