In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Work with cross functional teams to provide process standardization across various production sites.
• Identifies and executes improvements in manufacturing processes, tools and equipment.
• Employs equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment.
• Executes the processes and standards with embedded quality into the way of working including adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws, Philips General Business principles and other policies.
You are responsible for
• Act as first line support for Production Workers/Operators
• Create Work Instructions
• Train/Coach Production Workers/Operators
• Support ramp-up of specific processes and may execute equipment installation at the site
• Support implementation of design changes
• Work on quality and efficiency improvements by executing improvements in manufacturing processes, tools and equipment
• Apply lean manufacturing principles
• Execute Problem Solving for Manufacturing problems/non-conformances, and support Root cause investigation
• Work autonomously within established procedures and practices
• Accountable for low complexity Manufacturing process development, implementation and improvement
• Executes under the supervision of an experienced Manufacturing Engineer or project leader
You are a part of
• A professional site manufacturing engineering team with international exposure.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Education: Bachelor degree or above.
• Experience: 3 – 5 years of experience in manufacturing engineering.
• Competencies and skills:
• Data Analytics
• Integrated Supply Chain Management
• Manufacturing Fundamentals
• Operational Excellence & Operational Risk
• Project Management fundamentals
• Problem Solving Techniques
• Process Improvement
• Product Innovation & Lifecycle Management Fundamentals.
• Be familiar with ISO13485, QSR, MDR, CGMP and MDSAP requirements.
• Good team work spirit and communication skills.
• Good English skill.
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.