In this role, you have the opportunity to
Describe in one impactful sentence the bigger purpose that this role contributes to in our company.
You are responsible for
· Important responsibility #1
· Important responsibility #2
· Important responsibility #3
· Important responsibility #4
· Important responsibility #5
· Important responsibility #6 (optional)
· Important responsibility #7 (optional)
You are a part of
Describe in two to three lines the place of the role in the organization and the team culture.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Important criteria #1 (minimum education level and/or related major for the role)
· Important criteria #2 (mandatory technical experience, knowledge and/or certification)
· Important criteria #3 (mandatory technical skills)
· Important criteria #4 (required personal skills)
· Important criteria #5 (language)
· Important criteria #6 (optional)
· Important criteria #7 (optional)
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.