In this role, you have the opportunity to
To participate in working for high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of men globally, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis; work out short/long term solution with functional team to
mitigate line interruption.
- Evaluate design change and supplier change request to identify potential impact to product quality.
- Support MQ and SQE to conduct incoming failure parts analysis.
- Take lead to analyze customer complaint and DEFOA, MOA, WOA, DOA.
- Work with quality team to fulfil QMS requirement and support TUV, CFDA, and FDA audit.
- Update WI and DHR according to ECR from designer or PPC.
- Execute WI training and technical training to manufacturing team.
- Daily NC analysis, find root cause and drive improvement.
- Support equipment team to install, verify, maintain and repair production equipment.
- Support change controller to execute ECO in production on time and minimize the line interruption.
- Introduce new product / new process / new part in production.
- Continuously improve production efficiency by standardized work, line balance and automation project.
- Optimize production process and eliminate waste using lean method and tools.
- Organize and lead the lean activities and other improvement project.
- Familiar with electrical test platform.
- Identify opportunities to improve current equipment or create new equipment and work with R&D or
supplier to realize the requirement.
- Define the URS to guide new equipment purchasing and the equipment qualification.
- Define the gauge calibration requirement.
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the function manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.