Manager, Product Industrialization Engineering (MCC)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Join one of our key growth areas, Mother & Child Care category (Philips Avent) while advancing your career in a dynamic, fast paced and multinational environment of Philips. On the basis of professional specialization at academic level, makes a fundamental contribution to Philips.
You are responsible for
- Manage the full NPI related processes of Philips Mother & Child Care product, with responsibility to execute the product introduction and industrialization engineering.
- Oversee the implementation of NPI systems and processes compliance with Company standard.
- Conduct and present analyses of NPI data to support Sales, R&D and Purchasing team in order to balance the needs of multiple functions.
- Understand of Philips products and services to identify opportunities for performance enhancement.
- Prepare product introduction operation and investment plans for executing cost reduction.
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Frequently interact with related stakeholders including functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas.
- Knowledge of relationship to other disciplines for efficient NPI plus basic knowledge of environmental, safety and quality regulation with tools management.
You are a part of
- Key professional talent working for the businesses of Philips Avent - Mother &Child Care and reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager based in Hong Kong office.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree and or above in technical and engineering relevant disciplines, computer Science/ Manufacturing Engineering/ related field is preferred.
- Minimum 8-year related working experience, preferably in industrial environment from audio / video and electronic appliance industry.
- With at least 2-3 years software development experience for manufacturing application is required.
- In depth knowledge of industrialization engineering is a MUST, with quality tools management experience (Six Sigma & LEAN) is advantage.
- Experience in developing/ creating a smart industrialization 4.0 platform for facilitating DFMAT (Design for Manufacturing, Assembly and Testing) processes in design and manufacturing is a plus.
- Expert in modern engineering methods, tools and processes In-depth knowledge of process improvements and cost optimization Strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Good command in English & Chinese (both written & oral) Independent, proactive, driving for result and good team player
In return, we offer you
- A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is one of the best in-class organization, which offers you big exposure and long-term career development such as internal transfer and international mobility opportunities.
How we work at Philips
- There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
- We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
- Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
- Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.