In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the executing of China Local for Local Innovation Strategy
The role will deploy and localize (tailor) the I2M processes, IT tools and data models into the CIC-centers, so that the CIC can deliver on the L4L China Strategy, while leveraging the global I2M processes, tools and data models.
You are responsible for
Optimizes execution of his/her process in line with organizational strategy, driving all process-specific projects and managing their budget (incl. IT). Ensures alignment and execution of these projects within functional domains. Coordinates cross-sector process standardization and simplification. Distinguishes standard vs. unique business requirements for processes with the sectors, minimizing differentiation. Manages periodic process audits; identifies issues and root causes. Addresses them with responsible managers and Sector representatives. Keeps up to date with industry standard and benchmarks and implements process best practices to the organization. To deliver a harmonized global process design; To ensure successful execution of process design across workstreams. To manage a process end-to-end and to continuously improve it. To deliver impactful results on process improvement throughout workstreams and within the vision and objectives of the process.
- Supporting the executing of China Local for Local Innovation Strategy
- Deploying and drive adoption of the global I2M processes, IT tools and data models into the CIC-centers
- Tailor the global I2M process and tools to China needs, while leveraging the global platforms
- Providing feedback to the central I2M Excellence team
- Coach the CIC innovation teams on applying and tailoring the I2M processes, tools and data models.
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the Head of I2M Excellence & GBPO BT E2E Transformation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master in Software Development / Engineering, Data Science,
- 10-15 yrs experience in software and product development
- Experience with Medical Devices business
- Experience with AI, SaaS
- Experience with Agile Software Development
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its technical capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this critical role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• We offer a market conform salary
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
• Convenient working conditions in office
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount
• Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.