Develop and maintain effective relationships with central government officials on healthcare domain. To establish close relationship and frequent visits to policy think-tanks, and capture deep insight and policy environment trends. To advocate the fair/beneficial policy environment or opportunity to Philips development in China. To promote Philips vision & commitment to China, and fulfill Philips strategy and keep deeper engagement with central government and deliver Philips image as well.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with central government stakeholders on healthcare domain and other relative agents;
- Organize timely communication and policy exchange with customer to obtain policy information；
- Enable the policy discussion with think-tanks and facilitate policy research;
- Develop advocacy strategies for policies, regulations, and programs that support Philips positions;
- Advocate the fair/beneficial policy environment to business opportunity for Philips product access to market;
- Coordinate with various departments and colleagues and provide inputs to national initiatives and keep fully alignments.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of industrial status.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management to mitigate any potential risks or matters of significance to the organization.
Reporting line: Greater China Government Affairs team, based at Beijing, report to Government Affairs Director.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in public affairs, government relations and public policy.
- A keen sense of business acumen, and the ability to connect key business issues and competitive/profit drivers to public policy matters and obtain value for/advance the business interests and reputation of Philips, as well as to protect against potential threats.
- Thrives on challenge and fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of legislative and regulatory processes, proven track record of successful advocacy in healthcare arena
- Significant business and stakeholder relationship experience, specially related to healthcare industry trade associations.
- Experience working in a large, global corporation with a matrix organization, or working experiences in govt agents.
- Preference given to individuals with current, established relationships with government officials, agency heads and policymakers in the central government
- Ability to build relationships and interface effectively at all levels of the organizations
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.