In this role, you have the opportunity to
As the Product Industrialization Engineering Manager within Image Guided Therapy Systems you are responsible for leading the Product Industrialization Team in Pune. In this role you lead by example and will lead one or more Product Industrialization projects. With the team you are responsible for the design and manufacturing transfers for the Mobile Surgery X-ray systems.
You are responsible for
* Lead, coach and develop the Production Industrialization team.
* Accountable for the design transfers and manufacturing transfers for all global Mobile Surgery activities (3-4 different factories).
* Lead by example and lead 1 or more design transfers personally.
* Communicate and collaborate with the different stakeholders (e.g. supply chain, business, PMO).
* First time right NPI concerning costs, schedule and quality.
* Manage the business risks relate to Product Industrialization.
* Ensure early involvement in the design process (e.g. by DfMAT).
* Ensure an optimal supply chain for the NPIs in order to serve our customers.
* Participate in the programming team
* Become a lead in the design transfer processes (like APQP, Process Validation) and drive process improvements where required.
* Create and maintain an inclusive and highly engaged team.
You are a part of the Business Image Guided Therapy Systems (IGTS). This Business delivers medical systems and solutions that are based on the usage of X-ray.
Within this Business the Product Industrialization department is responsible for developing and releasing the manufacturing and supply chain process for new products considering people, quality processes, tools and the performance of production execution from order to installation, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper supply chain and manufacturing processes.
You will report to the global Product Industrialization Leader of IGT Systems (located in the Netherlands) and work closely together with engineering, purchasing, logistics, quality, supply chain, catalog management and manufacturing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain) and preferably 15+ years experience in the relevant domain.
* Experience in Project Management skills, focused on soft and hard skills.
* Conceptual thinking capabilities
* Hands-on can-do mentality
* Understanding of manufacturing processes (e.g. FMEAs, process validation)
* Understanding of supply chain concepts
* Experience with problem solving techniques
* Very strong communication skills, embrace good documentation practices
* Good stakeholder management skills
* Ability to lead a team of professionals
* Fluency in English language
* A promoter for diversity and inclusion
In return, we offer you
A rewarding career in Philips with attractive package.
Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
Attractive collective health insurance package
Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.