Advanced Equipment Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Ensure the quality system requirements and agency regulatory requirements be fully followed and the processes are efficient and effective.
- Ensure the manufacturing process to be well implemented and can support the quality system and business continue improvement.
- Ensure equipment management procedure complying with relevant international standards and relevant national regulations such as ISO13485, QSR, MDR, CGMP and MDSAP etc.
You are responsible for
- Assist engineering team to implement Equipment Management Procedure in design, manufacturing, complaint handling of equipment management control
- Develop equipment management system strategy and plan according to business and technology development need
- Working together with each process on establishment and improvement of processes to fulfill quality system
- Ensure that production and process is strictly followed by team and all equipment requirements are fulfilled;
- Establishment of equipment management system complying with identified standards and regulations, implementation and maintenance of equipment management system in the organization
- Integration and optimization of processes in equipment management system to adopt Philips QMS requirement
- Initiate and facilitate CAPA process in the organization and follow up of agreed actions.
- Cooperate with CAPA managers or other stakeholders to support the CAPA investigation and get tasks done timely.
- Organize the CAPA review meetings to monitor the CAPA phases and escalate any potential risk if have.
- Plan and organize management reviews, initiate continuous improvement process.
- Report on the performance of equipment management system implementation; define necessary actions including resources to continuously improve the effectiveness of equipment management system.
- Organize necessary equipment (refresh) trainings for employees
- Act as a consultant for equipment management in the organization and a coordinator for external audits
You are a part of
- A professional site production & development engineering team with international exposure.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education: Bachelor degree or above.
- Experience: More than 10 years of experience in manufacturing/engineering management field, more than 5 years of experience in equipment management, more than 3 years in CAPA engineering/CAPA implementation.
- Competencies and skills:
- Be familiar with quality tool of problem solving and or the CAPA/ 8D approach.
- Be familiar with ISO13485, QSR, MDR, CGMP and MDSAP requirements.
- Good quality engineering related tools knowledge and implementation skills.
- Good team work spirit and communication skills.
- Good skills of project management.
- Very good English & MS office skills.
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.