Advanced Test Development Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Independently design functional, wireless, safety test systems and test software for new products under development and current product transferred from other production site.
You are responsible for
- ·Designs functional and safety test systems and test application software for new products under development.
- Plans and coordinates the test fixture development.
- Develops validation/verification protocols and performs the validation/verification test for test systems and test application software.
- Develops test/calibration/maintenance procedures for test systems.
- Initiates Engineer changes which are related with test systems.
- Leads the trouble shooting for test systems.
- Collaborates with engineers in Philips and Contract Manufacturer during test development.
- Continues improving the current test stations in term of test time and test method.
- Supports NPI, PIE and CPE engineer on product problem solving.
- Communicates with the product development team to provide Design for Testability suggestions.
- Ensures test system capacity fulfilling mass production requirements through capacity planning.
- Supports design verification test in assisting to develop test applications as required.
You are a part of
- A professional test development team with global exposure, reporting to Engineering manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Master Degree preferred.
- At least five years of engineering experience in electrical product test development relevant field and proven capabilities in related areas.
- Familiar to manufacturing test methodology, troubleshooting and automatic test system.
- Experienced in test software development using NI LabVIEW® and Test Stand®
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit theory and principles.
- Knowledge of software design and engineering theory and principles.
- Good communication skill and fluent in both spoken and writing English.
- Demonstrate motivation and commitment to self-reliance learning.
- Strong sense of responsibility and target-oriented.
In return, we offer you
- Experience working in an excellent medical company and promising career development. Supportive atmosphere and positive work environment.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.