In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Lead and conduct EE system and components design, analysis, testing, troubleshooting for CT scanner, to meet the demand from both new project development and existing project lifecycle management. The detailed work including: You are responsible for
• Define and update high level design for CT gantry, interface with other functional team (system, software, mechanical etc) to finalize the gantry EE level requirement and spec.
• Conduct design and verification for key components in gantry, including the complex PCBA for gantry control, data transmission etc. ensure the best design solutions are chosen and the solid verification are done in a compliance manner.
• Close contact with leading key components suppliers in the industry, provide EE technical roadmap proposal for CT gantry EE solutions according to gantry and system development roadmap.
• Leading the complicated HW issue investigation, to identify the design or component quality issue for existing products, and provide technical solutions to fix the problem, to ensue continuous improvement on product quality from design perspective.
• Provide design and verification for EE system/components localization and supplier transfer.
• Solve problems where domain is a mix of technical and non-technical areas (i.e. process, program, etc.) using any and all methods, including using others or finding published solutions.
• Actively participates with all cross-hardware units and/or cross- functional teams for design review, project planning etc.
• Develop reasonable task estimates and practices risk mitigation
• Expected to take some team lead, feature lead or technical leads positions on smaller features or projects
• mentors / coaches less experienced employees • Additional duties as assigned
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the Senior Manager, Product Engineering, with Cross functional team as your key stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor degree or above in Electronics Engineering, or similar major.
• 8+ years of proven ability to design & develop electrical solutions for complex system as the lead designer role.
• Proven experience in complicated PCBA design and verification.
• Strong knowledge and experience in both analogic and digital circuit design and analysis.
• Hands on experience and successful experience in PCBA firmware design (FPGA)
• Working knowledge and experience in IEC-60601 and ISO 13485 is highly preferred.
• Strong technical leadership and experience to lead the high-level design discussion and design solution tradeoff.
• Demonstrated ownership and accountability to work within a global organization with good communication, influence, persuasion skills.
• Proven problem definition and solving capability with related methodology.
• Open-minded, eager to improve for better efficiency
• Learn quickly and can figure out things for themselves when in-house expertise is not available.
• Good time management skills. Correctly prioritizes their own work and deals well with ambiguity and changing priorities
• Self-manage projects and tasks and delivers to deadlines
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this product development role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• We offer a market conform salary
• A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
• Convenient working conditions in office
• Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
• Attractive collective health insurance package
• Opportunity to buy Philips products with discount
• Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.