Finance BP GBS
Key areas of responsibilities
- Co-manage the BU/Category, function, industry operations or innovation portfolio and support strategic decisions by means of sound business analysis (bus. modeling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis, etc.)
- Drive and execute organizational and performance improvements by means of a convincing strategically aligned and solid factual plan as well as an understanding of market share and competitive position.
- Monitor the financial position of the Business, Function, Industry operations or Innovation activities. Identifies risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed (e.g., margin improvement, cost improvements, productivity improvement).
- Coordinate and leads the Monthly Business Review Meeting, RoFo and AOP reviews, reports and analysis.
- Conduct investment business case reviews (e.g. marketing programs, R&D expenses, Capex)
- Manage relationships with other finance pillars, gathering inputs and jointly ensuring financial control
- Business integrity: adherence to FCPA, GBP, revenue recognition. Monitors and controls functional processes and their execution for ICS/SOX compliance. Maintains proper financial documentation
- In case of acquisitions: Oversee financial integration and drive acquisition toward attainment of ROIC goals as identified in the RFA.
- When Philips presence is too small, BP acts as finance manager for the location covering internal control and financial and statutory responsibility, supply chain management, representation role to 3rd parties: fiscal, auditors, customers and suppliers
Key performance indicators
- To drive and grow business value, to set and achieve financial and strategic targets and to participate in Business, Function, Industry operations or Innovation site MT to ensure financially sound decision making.
- To drive and control the financial business planning process: strategic review, budget, rolling forecasts, monthly performance reporting.
- To ensure appropriate business action & response to changes in financial results, customer preferences and external factors.
Dimensions Relating to Know-How
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics, Finance and or Accounting orientated study
- Rounded financial experience say 6 years working experience, including solid FP&A and Accounting and internal control knowledge
- Strong Convincing communication skills
- Strong ability to understand and explain impact of (market) developments on business results and ability to translate into financial consequences
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred) and PowerPoint.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.