Executive Recruiter Greater China
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To work on senior-/Executive leadership hiring for predominately China market. The Executive Recruiter will continuously develop thorough search strategies to meet the needs of Philips various Businesses/Markets/Functions, constructing target lists of companies, identifying and attracting prospects, (assisting with) writing position specifications, completing progress reports, and documenting candidate qualifications and references. The Executive Recruiter captures and communicates market trends, industry information, or other applicable intelligence to Senior Leadership in support of overarching talent sourcing strategy work
You are responsible for
- Building relationships with potential candidates and being a trusted advisor to them
- Building Talent Pools for a portfolio of current and future Executive Level positions; partner with the hiring teams to identify prioritized companies for talent and maintain a database of people for/in these companies
- Conduct research to map markets, generate candidates and develop search strategies
- Continuously contribute to the knowledge base of the ESS team by providing insights on industries and talent pools/profiles, analyzing sectors for trends, and actively developing and sharing intellectual capital across the organization.
- Contribute to a true partnership with the ESS (Executive Search) consultant by:
- Contributing actively to the start-up phase of the search by participating in client kick-off meetings with the Consultant(s) and assisting in the development of the search strategy and target list of companies. Asking valid and insightful questions to clarify hiring needs.
- Gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects and sources.
- Working on multiple projects; meets deadlines and is resilient under pressure; delivers on commitments on time or notifies as early as possible if deadlines will slip.
- Taking an end-to-end view of each project and the required resources; works at pace and with attention to detail while managing competing deadlines and priorities; has a strong sense of urgency.
- Represents Philips effectively in the marketplace and presents a comprehensive universe of qualified candidates by partnering with the ESS Consultant(s) and observing aspects of confidentiality throughout the search process. Anticipates need to drive the search to closure and be prepared to supply additional information, such as related industry trends, market findings, reaction to the opportunity, compensation data, etc., gained during the course of a search.
- Drive the creation (together with ESS consultant) and implementation of the search strategy for each potential search.
- Executing on the search strategies, i.e.: phone generation (cold-calling) of candidates, networking within niche and function, identifying applicable associations, professional groups, and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, targeting competing companies, etc.
- Engaging and assessing the executive talent by developing robust screening questions that will narrow the candidate pool of the qualified, interested, and best candidates for the role. You will assess candidates for cultural, experiential, and financial fit, utilizing a behavior-based interview approach based on the core competencies identified with the client.
- Consistently executing on all aspects of engaging, assessing, and presenting candidates to consultant and hiring teams.
- Manage all candidates through the process, providing a high level of candidate care
- Help manage all related administrative duties related to the search process including status reports, candidate assessments, feedback/scorecard collection, etc. Assist with the interview scheduling process when necessary.
- Participate in customer-facing meetings representing the ESS team, and the recruiting function in a professional and compelling way.
You are a part of
the Executive Search Services team consists of Consultants, Executive Recruiters, and Coordinators. The team takes pride in close connection and collaboration. The ESS team partners with dedicated Businesses, Functions or Markets at Philips and for each assignment the ESS Consultant teams up with an Executive Recruiter, and together they identify, attract,, and assess the best executive talent for Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 8-10 years of recruiting experience, more specifically recruiting senior-level talent.
- Retained executive search experience at a global agency and/or in-house experience for a (healthcare) technology company is highly preferred.
- Ability to develop global recruiting strategies for the identification, assessment, and selection of executive talent
- Superior project management skills demonstrated through experience in a high-performance environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norms.
- Excellent communication skills showed through the clear, structured, and concise written and verbal presentation.
- Proven experience utilizing complex internet searches, social and professional networking groups, blogs, diversity resources, competitor research, and the development of existing candidate relationships to build pipelines of executive-level talent.
- Proven track record in delivering a high-quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- A truly engaging recruiter with the ability to establish rapport quickly, engage challenging executives, and develop trusting relationships.
- Experienced in the assessment of talent with behavioral-based interviewing and assessment techniques.
- Competence working both individually and as a team member. The Candidate should demonstrate the ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, make quick decisions and work with highly confidential information.
- High proficiency with databases. Experience with social media and other tools for recruiting (especially LinkedIn, Hoovers, etc.)
- BA/MA degree required.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule, and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.