In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Deliver trusted, reliable, unobtrusive and affordable facilities services to meet the needs of business leaders and colleagues housed on buildings under your scope.
- Ensure we provide an inspiring, safe, healthy, and productive work environment at buildings within your scope.
You are responsible for
- Being first point of contact for site-business for Shenzhen GW/SRC site, landlords and delivery,
- Engage & influence diverse stakeholders (culturally, functionally, seniority), ensuring customer relation and local customer intimacy is developed on site.
- Responsible for delivery of all services, from management, asset management, security, cleaning to specialized services and small construction projects and transactions
- Responsible for occupational health aspects of work environment and security
- Monitor and respond to user feedback, review & approve related facilities work, control service quality & customer satisfaction.
- Manage service delivery team, through internal or external service providers: ensure corrective actions and escalations are undertaken when needed.
- Monitors external providers services such as waste management and catering, etc.
- Optimize real estate space utilization by meeting people-to-seat ratios, vacancy levels and cost constraints.
- Manage P&L & accounting processes of sites: Coordinate rent / bill / tax payments, PO approvals, Capex processing, etc.
- Generate input and follow guidance of CoE partner on Facilities processes.
- Ensures the implementation of RE policies and strategy
- Manages day-to-day operational (in- and outsourced) building related activities for a Ultrasound site and SUZHOU part FM
- People manager
You are a part of
- China Real Estate & Facilities team, Report to the Market Head of Real Estate, with close interactions with SP, sector and functional stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor level with a degree in a technical or real estate discipline, Preference for Real Estate background, relevant certification (IFMA, CoreNet) preferred.
- 5+ (preferred 10+) years in facilities management (soft services and hard services skills) and RE project management.
- Working knowledge in managing site & project accounting & financials, Technical affinity. RE / FM background is must.
- Service provision in industrial settings & Six Sigma / Lean knowledge is preferred
- Experienced in external vendor management (outsourced services environment)
- Extensive experience in delivering alternative workplace solutions (tele-work, remote management, virtual workforce and facilities operations)
- Has driven projects & change through project teams in matrix environment, in remote management environments
- Can-do mentality in dynamic, challenging environment: skilled at prioritizing, multi-tasking, time management.
- Ability to effectively present to influence change, acceptance with key stakeholders
- Contract / supplier coordination skills, in a Business Process Outsourcing environment. 5 years working experience of related job
- Workable oral English and Chinese language required.
- Strong communication and customer first mindset: have a deep understanding of their needs.
- An appropriate, responsive, high-quality service is provided
In return, we offer you
- A promising career in top healthcare MNC with high flexibility and caring culture.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.