Data Security Senior Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of Philips information assets in Services & Solution Delivery, including core maintenance business and professional solution.
- Make an impact and drive operational change, build and improve a risk based information security culture for our organization.
- Familiar with the ever-evolving regulatory changes, identify and/or foresee potential risk in current process and organization, and take/lead mitigation actions with cross-team.
You are responsible for
- Confronting with ever-evolving, fast-changing regulatory environment, familiar with the relevant law, regulation, and guidelines. Foreseeing and providing insights how business respond to these uncertainty.
- Identifying, managing, and controlling the existing/potential risk in current process and operation model.
- Developing short/mid-term policy for Solution& Service Delivery into a roadmap, including your level of engagement with our businesses.
You are a part of
- Services & Solution Delivery team, being a specialist on the Philips policies, processes and risk management design, driving and supporting compliance and policy implementation for Services & Solution Delivery.
- PDLM-S core project team, supporting project milestone decisions to be compliance.
- You will report to Customer Care Solution Center Leader, Health System Great China Services & Solutions Delivery.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in (information security) risk management and/or related functions (such as IT audit, IT Risk Management and IT Compliance) in MNC, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO27001/2 and NIST Cybersecurity frameworks
- Experience in the creation and enforcement of information security (including the sensitivity to establish a risk based view on compliance), including compliance reporting (3 years)
- Information security management or audit qualifications such as CISM (Certified Information Security Member), CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional), CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) , or CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control);
- Preferred Certifications: ISO 27001/2 Lead auditor/implementer, including experience in actual guiding and delivering a certification process
- Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, SoX, Export, Privacy/GDPR, HIPAA)
- Experience in building teams & relationships, communicating and coordinating with (senior) stakeholders, being absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity
- Project Management Experience & Skills and good working knowledge of AGILE and LEAN
- Ability to communicate in both Chinese and English.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.