Supplier Delivery Performance Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Manage Supplier Performance for OMM throughout entire lifecycle of procured materials.
- Manage KPIs as well as well as PIs within operational material management domain.
- Manage alignment with Procurement, continuous improvement and escalations on global level
You are responsible for
- Structurally improve delivery performance at the supplier throughout the lifecycle of BoM materials.
- Ensure Supplier has a Clear-to-Build plan for Hero Products. ("Never Stock Out Plan" for T2 Materials)
- Implement early warning systems in the supply base, including focusing on n-tier risks.
- Align with supplier on Flexibility, Capacity, People, Material to ensure mid and long-term OMM forecast requirements can be met.
- Enable supply base using digital ISC tools. Lead improvement projects and tool deployment (e.g. SNC/ASN).
- Ensure to embed SCM requirements in LPA – define replenishment models, MOQs, lead time improvements.
- Ensure “Delivery” content and presence in Business Review Meeting and SQOPE500 reviews.
- Operational ownership of SCM KPIs - drive accountability with suppliers for CLIP, SMI, SMOI, LPA Content, LT Reduction, inventory - ensure continuous improvement.
- Support Risk Assessment and Mitigation on mid and long-term OMM issues with suppliers e.g. potential supply risks.
- Support Category Management and Supplier Account Manager (SAM) ’s on escalations on material supply issues which cannot be mitigated by OMM Team.
You are a part of
- Philips Category Cluster that is part of the overall Philips Integral Supply Chain. Reports to Global Category Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor/Master Degree or equivalent experience
- > 7 years’ related experience, Proven track record in tactical / strategic material management and/or commodity management is required
- Professional communication skills in Chinese and English are a MUST, both oral and written.
- Knows how to run large scale improvement projects.
- End-to-end supply chain management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to see the exceptions from massive amount of data
- Tactical procurement and relation to strategic procurement themes.
- Negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Influencing skills
- Thinking end-to-end to optimize performance (cost, quality, delivery) in the total chain rather than at one local instance.
- Ability to look beyond the next tier, e.g. address structural 2, 3, … N-tier issues and opportunities.
- Able to approach situations with helicopter view, good sense for detecting the key root causes and for proposing creative solutions.
- Capable to analyze supplier/ item profile in order to define proper replenishment process
- Able to assess how much depth in data is required to make proper decisions. Strive for high quality with whilst preventing ‘analysis paralyses’.
- Able to cope stressful situations effectively
In return, we offer you
- Benefits of working in a highly technical environment with others who will add to the overall growth of the candidate from a competency standpoint. Rotational engineering opportunities are another benefit for qualifying candidates.
Why should you join Philips?
- Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.