In this role, you have the opportunity to
· Lead digital innovations for Philips Air global business. Explore, discover and develop digital and data enabled solutions (IoT, AI, DL/ML, SW & cloud).
· Manage Digital activities & projects across the initial idea to final delivery and operation. True End-to-End experience and responsibility.
· Bring ideas into real impact to people’s life in both digital and physical worlds, globally.
· Work in a high performance R&D team. Work with a group of talented, multi-discipline members and Eco-system partners
· Exposure to and leverage our international business and network in both Europe and Asia.
· Be rewarded according performance and grow opportunity in different ladders
You are responsible for
· Define and lead digital innovation R&D program and roadmap, drive digital propositions together with Marketing.
· Lead digital innovation team to prepare and implement projects in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions of quality, time, cost and staffing.
· Act as R&D owner for digital programs and work with cross-functional leaders (Marketing, Development, Quality, PRC, Sourcing, Operation and Eco-system partners) to ensure digital innovation delivery, operation & LCM excellence.
· Drive the data analytic, data enabled insight and ML/DL enabled propositions generation and monetization proposals to make business impact
· Co-ordination between the different stakeholders, Multi-site teams
· Coaching of team members
· Other duties as required.
You are a part of
Philips DA Air R&D team and based in Shanghai. Air R&D including teams across Shanghai, China and Drachten, the Netherlands. Shanghai team is the center of integration for Air global innovation and Drachten team focus on EU understanding and related Advanced Developments.
You will be part of Air R&D leadership team and a key member of Philips DA Digital Innovation Community
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s Degree required. Higher degree in computer science and or engineering is a plus.
· Familiar with digital solutions, products, digital eco-system and experience in managing development in such domains. Experience with portfolio and/or roadmap management is a strong plus
· At least 5 years hands-on experience in managing & leading end to end digital solution development and IOT related digital activity in last 3 years. Familiar the IoT / digital eco-systems in both China and RoW.
· Strong logic, clear thinking and good in decision making based on facts and data.
· Strong understanding of analysis tools preferred
· Good communication capability & stakeholder management skill in a multi-culture context
· Capable of handling complex project & situation, strong problem-solving skills required.
· Travel in case needed.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips Domestic Appliances, to which this R&D team belongs, is growing its digital capability enterprise wide. Air is the pioneer in connected solutions and many other aspect of digital innovation. Succeeding in this DI Lead role will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips DA or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
· The possibility, space and freedom to try new things, new technologies and new concepts. Chance to shape and deliver meaningful innovation from front-end and positively impact on people’s lives
· You will work with and supported by talents, latest technology development, our global organizations and resource: multidiscipline groups, industry and academic partners across the world.
· You own your career and get supported to develop in both managerial and technical leadership through various learning opportunities, development programs and special assignments
· Competitive compensation that are externally and internally benchmarked and incentive plans to reward performance
· End 2 End set-up to improve the chance and efficiency to turn your innovative ideas to reality while a healthy work-life balance
· Convenient working conditions in office
· Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
· Attractive collective benefits like health insurance package, internal product discount
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.