Supplier Performance Manager- Key Electronic Components
Supplier Performance Manager- Key Electronic Components (G60)
In this role, you are responsible for
- Responsible for structurally improving delivery performance at the key electronic component supplier throughout the lifecycle of BoM materials.
- Ensure Supplier Has a Clear-to-Build plan for Hero Products. ("Never Stock Out Plan" for T2 Materials)
- Implement early warning systems in the supply base, including focusing on n-tier risks.
- Align with supplier on Flexibility, Capacity, People, Material to ensure mid and long-term OMM forecast requirements can be met.
- Enable supply base using digital ISC tools. Lead improvement projects and tool deployment (e.g. SNC/ASN).
- Ensure to embed SCM requirements in LPA – define replenishment models, MOQs, lead time improvements.
- Ensure “Delivery” content and presence in Business Review Meeting and SQOPE500 reviews.
- Operational ownership of SCM KPIs - drive accountability with suppliers for CLIP, SMI, SMOI, LPA Content, LT Reduction, inventory - ensure continuous improvement
- Support Risk Assessment and Mitigation on mid and long-term OMM issues with suppliers e.g. potential supply risks.
- Support Category Management and SAM’s on escalations on material supply issues which cannot be mitigated by OMM Team.
- Manage, maintain e-component shortage escalation tracker (ensure policy following, timely updates from various functions, etc.). Coordinate with key stake holders such as OMM, Tier1 SAMs, Procurement business partners
- Ensure T2 demand forecast accuracy (12 months)
- Putting process in place to ensure visibility of Philips POs (tier2, 3, etc.) and priority program in place.
- Ensure inclusion of NPI in annual RFQ.
You are a part of Global Procurement team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Supplier Delivery Performance
- Logistic Performance Agreements
- Share of replenishment spend
- Procurement Order Tracking (Aged PRs, Not confirmed POs, Past due POs)
- Demand/supply/gap analysis and develop risk mitigation plan
- High Analytical Skills
- High Problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Drives results
- Job autonomy
- Stakeholder management Effective communication
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Customer First mindset
- Advanced Materials management knowledge
- SAP MM advanced knowledge
- Supply chain advanced knowledge
- Experience with Operational procurement processes
- E2E process understanding with clear milestones and deliverables
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial understanding
In return, we offer you
Interaction and cooperation opportunities in Global team with different business clusters. Learning and development opportunity in different categories.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.