In this role, you have the opportunity to
Use your technical skills of information technology professional to enable faster software development cycles and speed-to-market through build and deployment automation, to ensure high quality releases by optimizing interfaces between development and operations, removing boundaries and impediments using agile methodologies.
You are responsible for
· Shortens software development cycles and feedback loops through rapid release by providing related orchestration/automation
· Provides necessary tools (e.g. Source control, CI/CD) for the development process. Develops build and deployment automation scripts
· Designs, tests, and deploys the infrastructure for the software product
· Supports troubleshooting during production operations (typically tier 3)
· Develops methods and approaches for DevOps. Influences and educates units involved in the software development life cycle, focusing on design, test, and deployment from a DevOps perspective
You are a part of
DevOps Group in China Digital Innovation Engineering Department, reporting to DevOps Manager. Meanwhile, your peers look after areas such as product requirements, product development, test and validations. You will also have close interaction with PMO office, solution team, presales team, and customer delivery Team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· A recognized Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or relative majors.
· 3 + years of experience in a technical domain related to / needed for DevOps
· Professional CI/CD skills on all of followings:
o code management
o Build management
o Configuration management
o Deployment management
o Automatic testing
o Continuous integration
· Hands on experience with building and managing all of the following CI/CD tools:
o Argo CD
· Deep understanding of software development lifecycle.
· Good communication skills, both Chinese and English.
· Good sense on sharing, coaching/mentoring and innovation.
· Knowledge of digital programming language: Python, Shell, Go etc.
· Solid knowledge on China IT infrastructure and experiences with local cloud services.
· Broad knowledge on IOT, internet protocols, Cloud, big data, micro services, high availability, security, Mobile Internet etc.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Join us and you will experience a business in which development of IT product could create meaningful solutions in areas of healthy living, healthcare system, and population care continuum, which will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.