In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Lead cross-functional teams consisting of representatives from various business functions that is responsible for the definition, planning, implementation, integration, verification, validation, and delivery of projects reporting into R&D leader.
You are responsible for:
- Taking End to End ownership of complex and high impact projects with high visibility and importance to the business
- Preparing and implementing projects in multi-discipline areas (including Quality and Regulatory, R&D, Operations) in accordance with agreed goals on quality, time, cost and staffing.
- Able to solve complex problems using various root cause analysis tools, with goal of focusing team on most impactful and important deliverables.
- Navigating through the complexity of projects by coordinating between the sub-projects, multiple sites, and matrix organization.
- Setting project timelines, using innovative methods to optimize efficiency, and managing risks to achieve project success
- Ensuring team is staffed effectively and utilized to the fullest potential to most efficiently complete projects. Coaching team members and providing feedback to appropriate parties.
- Establishing strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identify issues, overcome obstacles, and define recovery plans.
- Providing ongoing status reports to the business leadership team, highlighting opportunities and risk mitigations.
- Working with Quality and Regulatory to ensure the project is fully compliant with the Quality System, design controls, and global regulatory agency requirements.
- Optimizing project efficiency and innovation via collaboration with other program managers within Program Management Office (PMO) and resource managers in other functions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degrees or above
- 10+ years of Project Management experience, including experience of owning/leading work streams within projects from idea through implementation
- Demonstrated leadership skills showing ownership and successful completion of complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead a global cross-functional team, manage internal and externals stakeholders
- Demonstrated record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology
- Demonstrated ability on conflict management
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical background, medical product development experience a plus
- PMP certification and SAFe Agile a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, excellent command of written and spoken English
In return, we offer you
- A promising professional career development platform. Work in the medical industry brings much fulfillment, as well as unique challenges; you will be empowered to drive groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.