Quality Project Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Quality Project Engineer is accountable for oversight of system and hardware quality and risk management throughout the product life cycle. The Quality Project Engineer provides independent oversight of the design input process, design Verification & Validation activities, design transfer and product realization, and performance in the field to ensure that all design requirements are effectively met. The Quality Engineer also provides analytics to the Business on the efficacy and efficiency of the design and product realization processes
You are responsible for
- Ensures that appropriate quality plans are made that include all stages of the life cycle of the product and supports Quality Plan design
- Validates key design inputs like: usability, reliability, performance, supportability, manufacturability, localizability, safety, security, privacy, serviceability, sustainability and costs
- Provides effective oversight of the execution of the Quality Plan, any Risk Management activities, and of all design related activities during the product/system lifecycle
- Lead the project team to workout the control point from FMEA through control plan.
- Performs independent technical assessment on product quality performance and post-market product quality analysis
- Can Lead quality related problem solving and root cause analysis, risk assessment, during design and manufacturing
- Uses post-market analytics and statistics to report on product quality performance in the field (provide feedback to manufacturing, suppliers or design teams) and initiates field actions when required
- Contact Window to handle customer and market quality issue compliant and feedback
- Being an ‘ambassador’ for quality assurance and drive quality awareness and improvement in project teams.
- Compliance, effectiveness and efficiency of the developed product.
- Act as a single point of contact (person assigned to project team) responsible to ensure that hardware design meets quality and compliance standards for every milestone
You are a part of
- Directly reports to Site Quality Manager
- A professional site production & development quality team with international exposure.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Education: Bachelor degree or above.
- Mechanical Engineering Background preferable in Medical Device type products
- High Degree of experience working with Global Quality and Regulatory requirements with high dependencies of documented processes and deliverables
- Experience: More than 3 years of experience in product quality testing and approbation field.
- Competencies and skills:
- Problems solving Familiar with analytical tools, such as FMEA, process control plan
- Solid knowledge/experience in SPC, G&RR & Process Capability Analysis
- Working knowledge of appropriate global regulations and standards in areas of consumer goods (e.g. Oral Health Care, Consumer Electrical Goods, Medical Device)
- ISO9001 & ISO13485
- Black Belt preferable Green belt minimum.
- Experience of working in Global Matrix organisation
- High morale with excellent work ethic, integrity and attitude.
- Teamwork orientated, Self-motivated & able to Work Independently
- Good quality engineering related tools knowledge and implementation skills.
- Good team work spirit and communication skills.
- Good skills of project management.
- Very good English both verbal and written skill.
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.