In this role, you will
Review the pricing strategy implementation by the Countries/BU and initiates corrective action where required. Review together with Segment Leaders the business developments at product level and decide together the pricing impact of necessary strategy changes
You are responsible for
Implement and execute CPP in DA Greater China under global framework
Track performance on pricing realization, PPWF and trade spending
Review the pricing strategy implementation and initiates corrective action where required
Train market organization on pricing capabilities
Monitor and improve pricing process for smooth execution and continuous improvement
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
· Philips’ Domestic Appliances purpose is simple yet powerful: helping people to turn their houses into homes. Through meaningful innovation, we improve the lives of people, helping them to lead healthier and happier lives every day.
· We have incredible products, solutions and strong market foundations. As a leading player in domestic appliances, we offer sustainable products across kitchen appliances, coffee, air, garment and home care. The successful product ranges include the renowned Airfryer, Espresso Machine with LatteGo, the Perfect Care Elite steam generator, Air Purifier and SpeedPro Max vacuum cleaner. We are also known as Walita, Preethi, Saeco and Gaggia.
· In Philips Domestic Appliances we work with contagious positivism. We believe that inclusion comes before diversity and all voices are heard. When you join our closely-connected and diverse team, you'll be joining a global family. Like all families, we grow together and support each other. In our drive for digital transformation success, we partner to grow and deliver. We celebrate our wins together.
· Our company is headquartered in The Netherlands, and has innovation, manufacturing, and commercial centers across the globe, with presence in over 100 countries. We employ approximately 7,000 talented individuals who bring innovation to customers and consumers.
· Our goal is for you to grow every day, and to support you to become the very best version of yourself. We are committed to providing the highest levels of consumer satisfaction, underpinned by our quality approach. We make conscious choices caring for people’s homes and our planet. We grow responsibly and sustainably.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.