In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
· Philips’ Domestic Appliances purpose is simple yet powerful: helping people to turn their houses into homes. Through meaningful innovation, we improve the lives of people, helping them to lead healthier and happier lives every day.
· We have incredible products, solutions and strong market foundations. As a leading player in domestic appliances, we offer sustainable products across kitchen appliances, coffee, air, garment and home care. The successful product ranges include the renowned Airfryer, Espresso Machine with LatteGo, the Perfect Care Elite steam generator, Air Purifier and SpeedPro Max vacuum cleaner. We are also known as Walita, Preethi, Saeco and Gaggia.
· In Philips Domestic Appliances we work with contagious positivism. We believe that inclusion comes before diversity and all voices are heard. When you join our closely-connected and diverse team, you'll be joining a global family. Like all families, we grow together and support each other. In our drive for digital transformation success, we partner to grow and deliver. We celebrate our wins together.
· Our company is headquartered in The Netherlands, and has innovation, manufacturing, and commercial centers across the globe, with presence in over 100 countries. We employ approximately 7,000 talented individuals who bring innovation to customers and consumers.
· Our goal is for you to grow every day, and to support you to become the very best version of yourself. We are committed to providing the highest levels of consumer satisfaction, underpinned by our quality approach. We make conscious choices caring for people’s homes and our planet. We grow responsibly and sustainably.
You are responsible for
1. Responsible for the development of embedded product peripherals and interface drivers;
2. Analyze and solve software-related problems and optimize system performance;
3. Debug issues of hardware and drivers with hardware developers together ;
4. Responsible for the compose of design documentation in the system development process
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
1.Bachelor degree and above, majored in communication, electronic engineering, automation, or computer related;
2. More than 5 years of Linux system development experience, proficient in C/C++ programming, familiar with embedded Linux cross-compiling environment, familiar with Scripting language;
3. Skillful in English reading, writing and can speak English;
4. Familiar with operating system concepts, such as process scheduling, interrupt handling, semaphore, concurrent competition, etc.;
5. Familiar with common device driver development including but not limited to WiFi/BT, Camera, Audio, etc.;
6. Familiar with embedded systems, Linux kernel Pruning, root file system customization;
7. Ros-related experience is preferred
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.