Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better To manage the Service & Solution Delivery innovation function(s). Defines and implements professional service and/or service product roadmap, and/or a service/serviceability tooling roadmap. Provides management and/or strategic leadership & direction for the development of services & solution delivery innovation. Leads function(s) and strategies to drive customer success, reduce cost of service & delivery, increase automation, decrease customer effort and enhance solutions
You are responsible for
• Define and implementing the service & solution delivery innovationroadmap (3-5 year scope), which is part of the overall business roadmap. This also includes translation of new services (professional services, education, solution delivery &/or support) offerings into new product release specific service requirements.
• Organizes the input gathering from the different internal and external stakeholders (marketing, development, operations as well as the sales regions, key markets and service & solution delivery teams) and realize an alignment between the different parties in order to create a roadmap that is recognized as the right solution to realize long-termtargets.
• May be responsible for oversight and execution of the design & development of internal employee learning programs for new developed products, services, software and/or solutions as well as new competency development of service staff, including new hires and change in service strategicdirection.
• May be required to realize the required serviceability level of the new developed products. Manage service & solution delivery innovation function(s) onresource management and development as well as processes to realize above mentioned responsibilities in an efficient / effective way and to secure compliance with applicable regulations (eg FDA, CFDA, ISO13485, EU MDD/MDR).
• Contribute as member of the BG and Services & Solution Delivery management teams to the definition and execution of the strategy and objectives of the department that are aligned with the BU strategic goals.
• Translate objectives into clear actions/projects for service & solution delivery innovation and deploys these actions in such a way to the employees that they take ownership and accountability of these activities.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following • Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree
• <5 years of related experience.
In return, we offer you
A good career development platform.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.