Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
· Coordinate all activities associated with Change Orders (COs), both Traces and ECs, in eDMR from submission through implementation.
· Ensure all errors and data checks are cleared before releasing COs; work with relevant business partners to correct errors as indicated by system checks.
· Ensure all actions on approved COs are completed by assigned resources and in a timely manner.
· Complete assigned workflow steps for data enrichment in MCP, and ensure all workflows are processed before releasing CO default.
· Provide guidance to initiators on COs prior to submission, as requested.
· Ensure engineering changes are initiated and implemented in accordance with HPM QMS documents and procedures.
· Lead teams to communicate, negotiate and resolve implementation issues related to COs.
You are a part of
Product Lifecycle Data Management is responsible for managing MA&TC product master data and processes, maintaining product Commercial Sales catalogs used by Key Markets, managing product changes that impact the field, and overseeing the technical support of the PLM (eDMR), BG ERP (MCP et al) and sales systems (MP1 and Sofon).
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
· Associates degree or 3-5 years of experience
· Knowledge of product structure, configuration rules, BOM management and processes, preferably in the medical device industry.
· Experience in product master data management and data governance
· Familiarity with SAP Workflow module
· Familiarity with PDM/PLM systems
· Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple cross-functional groups
· Detail oriented, disciplined individual, works well with a dynamic team
· Experience with FDA compliant design controls
Self-starter, highly motivated with good organizational and time management skills
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.