The “Product Security Officer – China Market & Services” will be responsible for providing guidance, expertise, and recommendations for solutions to China Services organization, helping to advance the compliance with Philips Product Security Policy in all service-related development and operational activities. This role will provide advice, support, and promote Philips’ services and solutions to our customers, partners, and industry stakeholders. This role will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Solution Delivery teams, customer engagements, customer requests, and inquiries to promote, influence, and inform the security advantages of our products, solutions, and services. Another key responsibility of this role will be to act as a liaison with relevant Chinese cybersecurity authorities, in support of local operational activities in China for product service & support. The role will work with leadership in the China Services and Market organizations.
Development of our customers by meeting their needs, including security services and products
Possessing an understanding of the base security functionality of our services and products
Upstream marketing activities for the product security services/solutions, in alignment with the overall China market strategy
Value proposition development based on customer insights.
Lifecycle management and market readiness as part of product development and launch process and ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.).
Customer and Market insights analysis the market, competition, and trends on enterprise-level across segment technologies to ensure the portfolio is owning the market needs and expectations
• Support China MLPS certification and CBDT assessment activities for relevant product-related services in the Chinese market
• Support business initiatives by providing solutions based on best practices, regulatory and customer requirements.
• Conduct Product/Services Security Risk Assessments, where relevant for product & service development
• Perform Product Security Audit and Compliance activities
• Support Market stakeholders in customer engagements related to Product Security & assist in responses to customer security questionnaires
• Reporting on business specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Support the M&A process on Product Security aspects
• Develop/tailor and conduct information security training for relevant stakeholders.
• Monitors and communicates emerging security requirements as potential policy and guidance; works with various internal business, market and product security teams as needed.
We are looking for
• Technical Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Biotechnology required MBA or Master’s degree (preferred)
• At least 6 years’ experience in a healthcare and/or IT/security vendor or provider with a focus in marketing, customer experience, and solution development
• Knowledge and/or experience in cybersecurity, ICT, Medical Device IoT, B2B enterprise software businesses or related fields
• CISSP/CISM/CCSK/CCSP Preferred.
• Excellent and proven communications skills
• Experience in Incident handling and response
• Experience working in a large global organization.
• Experience in Health information security management (ISO 27799, ISO/IEC 80001)
• Experience with Information Security Management Systems (ISO/IEC 270001)
• Familiar with Laws and regulations on privacy, data protection, and breach notification (EU Directive 95/46/EC, GDPR, HIPAA, FDA, CFDA, MLPS, ISO/TS 14265, 21CFR820, SB1386, etc.)
• Familiar with China’s with Laws and regulations: Cybersecurity Law, Data Security Law, Personal Information Protection law, Multi-Layer Protection Scheme
• Domain specific standards and approaches on privacy and product security
• Understanding of and experiences with complex IT architecture solutions using AI, ML and Cloud both from the international as well as the China specific IT ecosphere perspective.
• Proven experience and successes accomplishing goals and building value in a highly matrixed organization including key partners and executive management
• Knowledge of clinical and operational needs and issues of critical partners in healthcare providers
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.