In this role, you have the opportunity to
To participate in working for high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of men globally, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Ability to do mechanical part defect analysis to evaluate the effect of product quality;
- Ability to do the process analysis to find root cause of different failure mode;
- Evaluate the design change and supplier change request to find potential effect of product quality;
- Support MQ and SQE to do the incoming failure parts analysis; communicate with vendor effectively;
- Lead to analysis customer complaint and DEFOA, MOA, WOA, DOA;
- Support TUV, SFDA, FDA and so on to fulfil QMS requirement;
- Analysis measurement data and analysis by 6 sigma.
- Cost down by efficiency improvement, modularization, waste reduced;
- Improve line efficiency by standardized work, line balance, automation;
- Organize the lean activity and do the improvement project by PDCA, PRIDE;
- Balance the line with lean method; simplified the process with VSM tools;
- Update WI and DHR according to the ECR from designer or PPC;
- Execute the WI training and technical training to manufacturing team;
- NC analysis of CT, MRi, DXR, NM, etc, find root case for these failures;
- Support equipment team to install, verify, maintain and repair production equipment
- Support change controller to execute ECO on time at factory and at supply;
- Implement new product / new process / new part in production;
- Familiar mechanical or molding equipment;
- Come out ideas to improve current equipment or create new equipment and drive R&D or supplier to realize equipment implement.
- Define the URS to guide new equipment purchasing and the equipment qualification.
- Define the gauge calibration requirement
- Familiar on safety test
You are a part of
A progressive and energetic team that contributes directly to the growth of the business. You have a direct reporting line to the function manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.