In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey in Health Technology
You are responsible for
• Consolidate our businesses in Ali channel. Leverage resource of the 3 categories to increase market share and maximize sell-out.
• Develop annual plan long-term strategy of platform (Sale in/thru/out target, promotion, budget, customer experiences improvement)
• Achieve sustainable e-commence business growth thru the winning strategy, capable account portfolio, effective cross-functional collaboration
• Ongoing analysis of key business metrics including classification and key item sales, site traffic, conversion analysis, marketing programs
• Formulate recommendations for new activities through analysis of sales data and through monitoring the success of the campaign activities. Defines requirements for the shopper research (execution in I&A)
• Manages A&P to deliver effectiveness for in-store activation, both on- and offline.
• Closely cooperate with Sales Leader in the Market to realize sales targets at key customers, and provides input for local channel strategy
• Closely coordinate with marketing team on category promotion plan and gain relevant resource support
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Minimum 10~15 years of experience in MNC in sales management, 5+ years in online Experience is a must have
• Experienced account manager who is familiar with e-commence marketplace development with proven track of record
• Master of key trade partner relationship & development
Good coordinator in a matrix organization cross functions and brand portfolio • Proven track in managing sell in, sell out, market share growth and P&L
•Strong communication and presentation skills
• Positive, self-motivated
• Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders on various levels
• Evidence of ability to track, measure marketing ROI and brand metrics
• Fluent in English and native in Mandarin Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video. To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.