After being recognized by the 2003 Nobel Prize in Medicine, MRI is growing rapidly all over the world especially in China. As one of the two sites globally for MRI system R&D, Suzhou Philips is currently seeking to recruit an Amplifier Team Lead to join the MRI R&D team. The position will play an important role to lead the development of new concept or MRI major components including Gradient Amplifier, RF amplifier and Power system. This position has the opportunity to lead the world class development team and work with top-level scientists. The post will suit a strong team leader ideally familiar with Power or Electrical Devices development. The package for this position will be very competitive.
The key outputs and deliverables of the role:
· Lead the roadmap definition of Philips MRI next generation Gradient Amplifier, RF Amplifier, Power system and the related system integration.
· Lead R&D activities of MR hardware to develop cutting edge technologies.
· Drive meaningful innovation and create value for customer.
· Lead the design, development and manufacture of the next generation amplifiers for Philips MR
· Lead the development of production/test methodologies within the company, working closely with function teams to ensure effective transfer of new designs into production.
· Lead the team competency growth and build a stronger team for future.
Qualifications and expertise:
All applicants are required to have the following:
· Master degree in Physics, electric engineering, or mechanical engineering, or equivalent experience.
· Rich experience in power technology and hardware manufacturing
· Deep knowledge in MRI physics and system
· Solid knowledge in project management
· Strong commutation skills and fluent in English
· Strong people management skill
Although not essential, it would be desirable if applicants have the following:
· Knowledge of using simulation tools/packages
· Expertise in the design of power electronics and/or electrical devices design.
· Good knowledge in MRI workflow
· Expertise in leading and growing a team
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about our business.
• Discover our rich and exciting history.
• Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.