Advisory Clinical Scientist
- Promote Philips branding and innovations, develop, manage and steer partnership with the luminaries in the market.
- Drives solid research collaborations, delivers research, education and support in integrated solutions, supports local commercial activities, and aligns with Business Clinical Science team on co-creation and innovations.
- Collaborates with medical doctors in Chinese hospitals in evaluating new clinical applications for Computed Tomography (CT).
- Design & Deliver research & education professional services.
- Keep up to date with innovations in Computed Tomography, via scientific literature, symposia and local/international conferences.
- Assist customers in Chinese hospitals/universities/other research institutes to develop and publish HQ papers on conferences and journals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge on Philips CT.
- Advise colleagues in Product/Solution marketing and Applications on new technical and clinical developments, assists in writing commercial and technical documents.
- Provide clinical requirements and support to product development.
- Advise colleagues in Sales and Service department on new clinical and technical developments.
- Regularly visit Clinical Science sites in China; discuss innovations with medical doctors.
- Support in integrated solutions and AI for radiology
You're the right fit if:
- MS, MD or PhD degree in medical science, biomedical engineering, physics, medical statistics or other relevant technical background.
- Strong communication skills (clinical and technical) and teamwork.
- Can create trust, build and maintain relationships, connect and inspire.
- Strong problem solver capability and business orientation.
- Strong capacity to learn and apply advanced knowledge.
- Good writing skills (Chinese and English).
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about our business.
• Discover our rich and exciting history.
• Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven.
Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to
improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better
for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our
passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more.
Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society
while tranforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that
will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while
building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.