2024校招Software Engineer T
You're the right fit if: (4 x bullets max)
Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree • Biomedical Engineering/Computer Related Major
• Strong self-learning ability, active thinking, top 10 grades, active participation in technical practice, excellent teamwork spirit
• Solid basic theoretical learning, familiar with commonly used development environment
• In-depth understanding of software engineering, excellent software development literacy
• Fluent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
• Technical direction (one or more): 1. Internet medical, mobile medical, wireless communication and wearable solutions 2. Medical equipment artificial intelligence algorithm3. Proficient in embedded (Linux) system architecture, proficient in C/C++ language
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about our business.
• Discover our rich and exciting history.
• Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.