2024校招Project Manager Trainee
• Takes End to End ownership of complex and high impact Emergency Care and Resuscitation programs with high visibility and importance to the business
• Prepares and implements programs in multi-discipline areas (including Quality and Regulatory, R&D, Operations) in accordance with agreed goals on quality, time, cost and staffing.
• Able to solve complex problems using various root cause analysis tools, with goal of focusing team on most impactful and important deliverables.
• Navigates through the complexity of programs by coordinating between the sub-projects, multiple sites, and matrix organization.
• Sets project timelines, uses innovative methods to optimize efficiency, and manages risks to achieve project success
• Ensures team is staffed effectively and utilized to the fullest potential to most efficiently complete projects. Coaches team members and provides feedback to appropriate parties.
• Establishes strong operating mechanisms to track progress, identify issues, overcome obstacles, and define recovery plans.
• Provides ongoing status reports to the business leadership team, highlighting opportunities and risk mitigations.
• Works with Quality and Regulatory to ensure the program is fully compliant with the Quality System, FDA design controls, and global regulatory agency requirements.
• Optimizes project efficiency and innovation via collaboration with other EC program managers within Program Management Office (PMO) and resource managers in other functions
You're the right fit if: (4 x bullets max)
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical related majors
• Strong academic performance and demonstrated leadership potential
• Solid analytical & problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Language skills: Fluent in English (both writing and verbal) and Fluent in Mandarin;
• Logical thinking and demonstrated competencies on handling multiple tasks;
• Self-motivated and fit to Philips culture
• PMP certification a plus
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about our business.
• Discover our rich and exciting history.
• Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did. Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while tranforming themselves personally and professionally. Working at Philips is more than a job. It's an experience filled with unexcepted moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.